Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Korg Kronos winner

Dana.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They gave it to him unboxed? Where is the fun in that? ;)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

That was my first thought. I need to smell the packaging material, take the plastic off, and be the first person outside the factory to blemish it's outer shell with my fingerprints.

I guess they cut the part where the guy has to go to Guitar Center to get pedals and a power cord.

Also the part where the guy searches in vain for decent piano and organ sounds to use on his tune. :laugh:

"The Doomer allows the player to do things beyond which are possible without the accessory."

I'm laughing out loud right now... Only because I watched the video before seeing your comment Joe (and ABLECK's), and I thought to myself, "Am I really anal, or would I be disappointed, confused, and suspicious if someone handed me an unboxed instrument?"

I agree with ABLECK... For a $3,500+ instrument, I need to experience the unboxing... Peeling off the LCD protector, undoing the twist ties on the cables, etc...

LOL... :D:laugh:

Sundown

Working on: The Jupiter Bluff; They Live, We Groove

Main axes: Kawai MP11 and Kurz PC361

DAW Platform: Cubase

For a $3500 instrument for FREE, I wouldn't quibble!

+1

I'd let they guy hand it over to me even if he was naked....

Me too....as long as he was carrying it with the keys facing AWAY from him. I wouldn't want to know why middle C was sticking (or would that be sticky?).

David

Gig Rig:Roland Fantom-08| Yamaha MODX+ 6 | MacBook Pro 14" M1| Mainstage

what exactly did the dood do to win?

[think I'd have been more interested in seeing what was a "winning entry" on this video, if it was something that could have been added.

the most interesting part of this whole video was what looked like Gene Autrey hanging on his wall..was it Gene?

and I swear I thought I heard the keyboard carrying guy knock the kronos into the gate up near the door..but it was out of shot. man

what exactly did the dood do to win?

I was wondering the same thing.

[video:youtube]fu75_jNBlLg&feature=related

Maybe it's best that they gave him the keyboard unboxed... Well, hope you enjoy your Kronos, Matt! :thu:

~ Sean

Juno-60, Juno-G, MicroBrute, MS-20 Mini, PX-5S, R3, etc.

Maybe it's best that they gave him the keyboard unboxed.

hee hee.......

I reckon they should download this into the kronos as the demo

power up and matt comes on screen

"ok click my nose here for a demo"

I reckon after a year of this demo in the keyboard you'll be able to buy this keyboard at throw away prices when they start dumping them

this prize thing was not for real was it..

this was some fake promotional tool wasnt it for the youtube generation....no?

whhoooops gotta go ..some real entertainment...judge judy just coming on... see ya all.

Archived