Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Prog-rock keys player in the White House?

Ed Coury

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't care if the president plays a musical instrument or not. I do care whether he dropped out of high school, however.

As Lewis Black said.... "We tried every option and flavor: stupid presidents, smart presidents, white presidents, black presidents... It doesn't Work!!!!!...

What this country needs is a crazy Third-World Dictator!"

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-march-22-2011/back-in-black---trump-2012

'55 and '59 B3's, Leslies 147, 122, 21H, Motif XS7, Mellotrons M300 and M400, Wurlitzer 200, Gibson G101, Vox Continental, Mojo

"Shall I compare thee to that one day in Spain where some hand-wringing guy was convinced he that particular day in history could really not see himself overcome the thundering tones of the pipe organ but not on every day but maybe there were guys like him who in a few hundred years from now could, but lets b*tch in the meanwhile so nobody knows how it is ?"

I'm sure a certain environment friendliness is nice, just like keyboardists in government roles, but the importance I think probably lies in the same line as researching 10,000 pools with mud only to never let a blue sky hit you with its beauty.

Theo Verelst

"but the importance I think probably lies in the same line as researching 10,000 pools with mud only to never let a blue sky hit you with its beauty.

:o

"The purple piper plays his tune, The choir softly sing; Three lullabies in an ancient tongue, For the court of the crimson king"

"Shall I compare thee to that one day in Spain where some hand-wringing guy was convinced he that particular day in history could really not see himself overcome the thundering tones of the pipe organ but not on every day but maybe there were guys like him who in a few hundred years from now could, but lets b*tch in the meanwhile so nobody knows how it is ?"

I'm sure a certain environment friendliness is nice, just like keyboardists in government roles, but the importance I think probably lies in the same line as researching 10,000 pools with mud only to never let a blue sky hit you with its beauty.

Theo Verelst

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

Archived