Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Leslie West

d  halfnote

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we seem to keep drifting into dietary & consumption issues, lemme point out that no matter what one consumes, the most overall governing factor in health is not simply intake but physical activity.

As far as issues of alchohol, it's not a automatic no-no in regard to diabetics; high in carbs but so are many vegetables suchas peas & carrots. The single-most important thing for diabetics is metabolic regulation, governed by [1] eating protein with everything & [2] physical activity.

d=halfnote

The single-most important thing for diabetics is metabolic regulation, governed by [1] eating protein with everything & [2] physical activity.

That's why whenever I eat ice cream, I slather it on a tough steak that I cut with a dull knife.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

1997 PRS CE24, 1981 Greco MSV 850, 1991 Greco V 900, 2 2006 Dean Inferno Flying Vs, 1987 Gibson Flying V, 2000s Jackson Dinky/Soloist, 1992 Gibson Les Paul Studio,

The single-most important thing for diabetics is metabolic regulation, governed by [1] eating protein with everything & [2] physical activity.

That's why whenever I eat ice cream, I slather it on a tough steak that I cut with a dull knife.

No need, PMan---if it's real ice cream, it'll have a hearty base of milk proteins, eh ?

The point abt proteins for diabetics---or metabolic functions in general---is they slow the digestion of carbs.

All it takes is some planning.

Oh, yeah...Leslie West:

live cowboy music

d=halfnote

Archived