Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How many Mac users does it take to change a lightbulb?

zephonic

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mac users cannot change their light bulbs. They have to bring their lamps back to the store where a new light bulb will be installed for an only slightly exorbitant fee.

...alternatively, you can ship your lamp back to the manufacturer to have the new light bulb installed while you sit in the dark for a week...

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

I'm biased as a bona fide PC user, but I think AnotherScott nailed it...

My answer?

One to change the lightbulb, the same one to post it on Facebook, and then five more to congratulate him or her on their wise choice to choose a Mac. :rolleyes:

I'll be a PC guy to the end...

Sundown

Working on: The Jupiter Bluff; Driven Away

Main axes: Kawai MP11 and Kurz PC361

DAW Platform: Cubase

There's a movie about that, from the 80's: "Revenge of the Nerds".

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Mac bulbs don't burn out; they are replaced by bulbs that are marginally brighter and clearer on a fixed schedule that is much faster than the MTBF. :cool:

PC bulbs, on the other hand, flare out in a stunning flash of blue light, usually at the most inopportune times. :evil:

Mac users don't change lightbulbs. They purchase a license from iTunes and sync their device and Voila! Let there be light!

Mac will be the first computer to require an iTunes account to operate. Chose the features you want, the quality, the license terms in 90-day increments, and sync to iTunes.

You can't replace the light bulb, but you can by a new lamp with all the features the old one should have had, for less money.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Archived