Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NI updates/upgrades 50% off in june

Al Coda

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

* All KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects software Updates/Upgrades/Crossgrades in June 2011, except hardware, except KORE 2 Update, except SESSION STRINGS PRO Upgrade. Boxed versions are only available for half price while stocks last before end of June, download versions are available for half price until June 30, 2011.

the session strings upgrade is what I wanted ,, so no soup for me ...

SpaceStation V3,

MoxF6,PX5S,Hammond-SK2,Artis7,Stage2-73,

KronosX-73,MS Pro145,Ventilator,OB DB1,Lester K

Toys: RIP died in the flood of 8/16 1930 Hammond AV, 1970s Leslie 145, 1974 Rhodes Stage

Looks like it's time for my annual 'Update from Komplete X to Komplete X+1 for 50% off right before they release Komplete X+2' cycle. I don't mind doing this though, especially this time around. I'd love to have the Scarbee stuff finally, as well as those organ samples.

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

Great news, but a little late for me. After getting my Receptor back from Muse Research (new power supply, among other fixes), I updated to Komplete 7 from Komplete 5 in early May. Sure could use that now extra $114.50 I spent, especially with several piano students flaking off taking off during the summer months...

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Debating this... I have Komplete 6 (upgraded regularly from 3) but not sure there is real value here for me.

In any case, thank you very much for the notification! :thu:

I´m also on Komplete 6 and the value (for me) would be the Scarbee stuff at this price.

I expect the organs to be usable for DAW usage even I have other solutions available too.

Reaktor Prism is a good toy,- I have Micro Prism already and liked that.

Convolution Reverb, Traktor FX and 60th drums in addition ...

no brainer IMO

I think, Komplete 8 is in the pipeline,- content unknown up to now.

Maybe some more DJ stuff, maybe not.

There will come another summer sale for Komplete 8 too, but NOW, I want K7 on my rackmount machine.

A.C.

You guys have Komplete? How come you're on here and not auditioning presets. That's why I've avoided it (so far). Trying to keep the audio palette manageable.

Anyway - Native just announced that future Kompletes won't be Kore ready (I have Kore and a few soundpacks).

Kore. I love those German infinite knobs.

I'm the piano player "off of" Borrowed Books.

Really? WTF NI RE: KORE?

O/T

http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140236

The above is one of the threads on the User Forum. Don't know if the link will work for anyone or if you have to register.

They're going to finish the 64 bit thing that lots of Kore users want - then who knows? I get the impression from the forum that Maschine is doing well for them. Lots of DJ types out there - and keyboard players that run synth sounds and tweak loops.

I suppose they need to concentrate their efforts on the stuff that'll make them money.

I'm the piano player "off of" Borrowed Books.

Wonder why I didn't get this email from them?

Thanks for the heads-up.

Edit: The email just came in. Guess I'm at the end of the list. :-)

Also, that's a scary read, given NI's history for orphaning products.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Is it kosher to buy an outdated version of Komplete (say, Komplete 3) and then buy the upgrade? Are the older versions even available? eBay doesn't have a whole lot to choose from, and Guitar Center tells me they send back the old versions to NI.

You guys have Komplete? How come you're on here and not auditioning presets. That's why I've avoided it (so far). Trying to keep the audio palette manageable.

Anyway - Native just announced that future Kompletes won't be Kore ready (I have Kore and a few soundpacks).

Kore. I love those German infinite knobs.

Kore 2 is discontinued june 06.

I´m happy I never buyed it, but I´m a Komplete user since the pre-launch edition.

Seems Machine is the future NI host.

Well, for Mac and PC there´s an app like KORE for free from Big Tick,- and the library grows fast ...

http://www.bigtickaudio.com/zen/about-zen

Look for supported synths,- many from NI are supported, but also many others.

The library is growing daily.

A.C.

I literally took delivery on the Kontakt 4 upgrade 2 days ago. Have not opened it yet. I just wrote them to see if I could get credited - otherwise I will return it and reorder at the discount.
Moog The One, VV 64 EP, Wurlies 200A 140 7300, Forte 7, Mojo 61, OB-6, Prophet 6, Polaris, Hammond A100, Farfisa VIP, ,Young Chang 6', Voyager, E7 Clav, Midiboard, Linnstrument, Seaboard

Archived