Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Scene from Swan Lake - Personal Orchestra

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice (except for the "Date pretty Chinese girl" ad that popped up on the bottom of the video)!

I still have to wrap my head around these keyboards - you seem to have strong, harp, winds - what is controlling what?

In any case, welcome to KC - I hope you stay a while! There's lots of great discussion to be had.

Edit: Looks like you have the melodic strings coming from the top manual and splits that also allow for lower brassy sounds and the harp, a wind/orchestra and percussion sound from the bass pedals (perhaps it's a white/black key variation), and some lower strings coming from the second manual. But my eyes/ears could be deceiving me!

~ Sean

Juno-60, Juno-G, MicroBrute, MS-20 Mini, PX-5S, R3, etc.

Welcome to KC - interesting rendition.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

Some kind of account on what's played, what's automated and in which way, etc. would be interesting, as most KC members aren't familiar with sophisticated home keyboards - we're generally more oriented toward pro stage instruments.

Nice performance and sounds, btw.

Yes. Most of us do not have any access to or experience with Yamaha STAGEA organs. I'd be interested in hearing whether you do your own programming or whether you obtain pre-programmed materials from others.

Larry.

Really cool, that must be a blast. You need speakers like the old "Maxell" ad that has the guy in the chair blowing across the room. :laugh:

Looks like he is doing the bass/cello pizz with the pedals, and when it get's loud the pedals are timp/low brass/low strings. Well done. :cool:

Archived