Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Nord Vox and Farfisa library

Dana.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How timely! I was just trying to dial in a Doors organ with the Vox model on my E3 yesterday. I was having a tough time (not realizing I shouldn't be using ALL the drawbars!) I got close enough, but these sound better.

Of course the Duo also has the amazing Knee-Lever Tone Booster, but nobody seems to like this ingenious device but me.

Well, that IS the signature sound of the Farfisa, isn't it? I rue the lack of it on their emulation too. I've dialed in something semi-close using a fixed wah for extreme treble boost.

Moe

---

I'll probably sell it once I get a Hammond SK2. Hammond has been far more flexible with their models

LOL...I love the guys at Hammond Suzuki, and have been playing my XM1, and XK1 then XK3 then Xk1 and XM2 for close to 15 years, but honestly, your comment is about the most whimsical thing I've seen on here in a while!

Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

I'll probably sell it once I get a Hammond SK2. Hammond has been far more flexible with their models

LOL...I love the guys at Hammond Suzuki, and have been playing my XM1, and XK1 then XK3 then Xk1 and XM2 for close to 15 years, but honestly, your comment is about the most whimsical thing I've seen on here in a while!

Tony, you are such a gentleman.. :)

SpaceStation V3,

MoxF6,PX5S,Hammond-SK2,Artis7,Stage2-73,

KronosX-73,MS Pro145,Ventilator,OB DB1,Lester K

Toys: RIP died in the flood of 8/16 1930 Hammond AV, 1970s Leslie 145, 1974 Rhodes Stage

Diplomacy has never been a strong suit with me. It's a burden, but I say the things everyone else wants to say, but have too much dignity to actually utter. :laugh:
Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

Yes, very helpful to come onto a thread announcing new library sounds being offered for free, and then bag on the product in question...purist something. :)
Steinway L, Yamaha Motif XS-8, NE3 73, Casio PX-5S, iPad, EV ZLX 12-P ZZ(x2), bunch of PA stuff.

Yes, very helpful to come onto a thread announcing new library sounds being offered for free, and then bag on the product in question...purist something. :)

Good point, old sport.

I have revised my aforementioned tirade to address more pointedly the focus of my comment, and it's relationship to the product in question.

I do pray that my extraneous thoughts do not further disturb you. Good morrow!

What ho! Alas! I am gravely disappointed that there is no such update for my beloved C1!

Woe is me!

+1

Although I pretty much only use the Hammond sounds. And don't take the C1 out of the house that much anyway.

aka âmisterdregsâ

Nord Electro 5D 73

Yamaha P105

Kurzweil PC3LE7

Motion Sound KP200S

Schimmel 6-10LE

QSC CP-12

Westone AM Pro 30 IEMs

Rolls PM55P

Archived