Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Thanks guys

skipclone 1

Hey there

Skipclone1 from the guitar forum. Some time ago I posted a request for how to get a `baseball park` organ sound, and a

bunch of you good folks jumped in with some good advice (and some amusing minor skirmishes). I

went into the studio last weekend and, having rented a Korg Triton from the place I was able to get pretty much the sound I was looking for as well as a good snyth sound on another song. That is a fun keyboard! anyway thanx again.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I distinctly recall that thread, and while I didnt conttibute, Im glad it was helpful. I frequent the other forums and am always glad to see somebody receive helpful advice!

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Ya, actually it was pretty funny-I didn`t want to take any chances. I found a copy of the Triton owner`s manual online while I was at work.

I figured I`d just print out enough to cover basic operations, so I could make my way through the menus without wasting a lot of studio time. Well this was a Windows Vista platform, so I hit `print`-and the icon disappeared. I waited until I had about enough pages to cover the basics section and then I started looking for a way to stop the printer. There wasn`t any. I watched this pile of papers getting higher and higher. The owner`s manual is 131 pages. My bosses were at the other end of the room. The only thing that saved me was the printer running out of paper. At that point the icon popped up and I stopped it. I still have basically the owner`s manual, and now I don`t need the keyboard.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Archived