Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Did I Mention....

The Bear Jew

If you think you can dance, you really can't... not compared with Billy Preston.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikb40zUdGAA&feature=player_embedded

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flynt Flossy likes to dance.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxi73RQlLB8

Tenstrum

"Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."

Harry Dresden, Storm Front

My daughter turned 13 and is having her birthday party Friday night. I think I should demonstrate my interpretation of Mr. Preston's dance stylings at this party. Oh, I'll be a big hit, alright.

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

If you think you can dance, you really can't...

Oh yeah? OH YEAH??? Check this out, son....

You really probably don't want to click on this.

You know, I only danced like that because you swore the camera wasn't recording. That's the last time I take your word for anything.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

That was fantastic. The singing, I mean. The dancing... eh. I liked Mr. Preston's moves better, but that's mainly because he was so full of frenetic energy... and possibly drugs.

\m/

Erik

--Sun Tzu

Archived