Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Could you be more specific and less suggestive, please?

Skinny

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I still lived in that area, I'd at least check to see what it is. With that description, could be a 2500X, 2600X, PC2X, PC3X, even PC88MX.

Or could be something else, the poster's definition of long and heavy might be different from mine.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

Yeah, man. It's the limited edition Kurzweil S.C.A.M.

Featured is my black Kurweil keboard like the one used by professional famous singer on tv. It is used. I'm also including the heavy long bag. It weighs a tons of pound very heavy. It is black and long. $3,400 keyboard.

Yep. For a few hundy extra, he'll have his courier pick up your money and then bring it to you later. :rolleyes:

midijr lives in Virginia Beach? Who knew?

:laugh:

Frightening... The ad copy is just about an exact fit...

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Allan, you been in trouble with the police? Your new profile pic looks like it should have a height chart behind it - just sayin' :)

Studio: Yamaha P515 | Yamaha Tyros 5 | Yamaha HX1 | Moog Sub 37

Road: Yamaha YC88 | Nord Electro 5D

Allan, you been in trouble with the police? Your new profile pic looks like it should have a height chart behind it - just sayin' :)

The game's up - I think Allan is actually Eric Clapton.

Sad to tell you that although the Sheriff made a full recovery, I heard they're still going to do you for the Deputy.

I'm the piano player "off of" Borrowed Books.

anybody have a keyboard stolen near V.B.? He doesnt seem to know much about the board, other than the big 'kurzweil'...not the model, anything concrete about it except long and heavy....to me that says stolen property...

NORD STAGE 2, IPAD 2 with lots of soft syths

Roland td9 expanded

Guitars, basses, Pod Xtl, GT-10b

Garritan, Reason, Symphonic Choirs , Cubase, Sibelius

Three shelter cats

Archived