Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Closing in on 15,000 posts...

Griffinator

Kind of staggering, when I stop to consider it. Even more so when I stop to consider that I've been a member here for nearly 10 years.

The amount of change that has happened in this forum since I first joined is pretty staggering too - the exodus to HC by all the big guns, coming and going of various forums, expansions, contractions, people coming, people leaving... it's a bit difficult to digest it all, from this perspective.

That said, there are a bunch of us who have either crossed or are about to cross that decade anniversary here, and that in and of itself is heartwarming, that we have such a great long-time contingency here at MP. :thu:

Thanks for putting up with my noise for (nearly) a decade! :rimshot:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We came for the Metal, but stayed for the Chef's Smoked Ribs... :thu:

What the Deuce?! "Gee - should I find a forum that's more centered on gear?" ;):D:thu:

Took ya a while to come around to the Guitar (Player) Forum here, huh? ;):D

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

We came for the Metal, but stayed for the Chef's Smoked Ribs... :thu:

What the Deuce?! "Gee - should I find a forum that's more centered on gear?" ;):D:thu:

Took ya a while to come around to the Guitar (Player) Forum here, huh? ;):D

Well, back when I joined, I was still primarily fronting and doing my solo thing with techno stuff, so KC and the studio forums (along with Craig's place) were my primary haunts.

Yet another thing that evolved over the years, eh? :D

So, what speakers and tubes did you wind up putting in that Peavey Deuce?

Years ago, I had a Peavey Deuce, but mine was a completely Solid-State model, nary a tube in sight; LOUD as Hell, clean, but not particularly toneful...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

So, what speakers and tubes did you wind up putting in that Peavey Deuce?

Years ago, I had a Peavey Deuce, but mine was a completely Solid-State model, nary a tube in sight; LOUD as Hell, clean, but not particularly toneful...

Sadly, I was stashing that Deuce at a drummer's house (along with a Hammond and a Leslie that I was trying to fix) - and the drummer wound up getting foreclosed. I was living in a 2BR apartment at the time, so I had nowhere to put the stuff (in the 4-day warning I got), and it went with the house...

Spending entirely too much time on the computer & not enough on the guitar.

(I should talk . . )

Heh. You need to be more efficient. I have FL studio and Amplitube running while I'm online (and not at the job) so I can work on the axe or the keys while cruising the forums...

Archived