Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Korg DW8000 Frankenstein Patch

dbarl1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curly fries will kill you.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

I'm looking for a DX7 patch that will play the entire "Frankenstein" song with the press of a single key. I don't have a MIDI interface and I'm not good with buttons, so I'd prefer it if you can come by my house and program it into my DX7 yourself on your own time for no money.

A couple of the membrane buttons on my DX7 are out and the screen is dead, but that shouldn't be a big problem.

I need the tab for Frankenstein.

No, Curly died of a stroke but I think fries killed Shemp.

Did fries kill Curly?

This is music forum; we know this. Jud Fry kills himself in Act II when he falls on his knife fighting Curly at Curly and Laurie's wedding. Regardless of what you may have heard elsewhere, I was there and any suggestion that Curly actually killed him in the fight is a scurrilous slander,

There. I hope that patches things up for the OP.

Larry.

I have a copy of the movie Frankenstein! Will that help you? Not the weak ass remake either, the 1931 original with Boris Karloff! I don't think Curly was in that, but Frankenstein was fried from all that electricity!!

I wonder if Dr. Frankenstein's rig has midi??

Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

Very helpfull. Makes me proud to be a musician.

Never let it be said that we on this forum didn't do the very least we could do to help!

Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

Archived