Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

new keyboard arrived yesterday

LeesKeys

My Kurzweil PC3 arrived yesterday. WOW! Moving from the Juno Stage to this keyboard is real game changer. After a couple of hours on the PC3, I've barely scratched the surface- I was told that the quality of sounds is outstanding- I couldn't agree more!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He said "game changer"... :rolleyes:

D-Bon is absolutely correct: when I read the OP, that was the first thing I thought too. Now everybody drink. It's Friday. Let's have some love in here today.

Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

He said "game changer"... :rolleyes:

D-Bon is absolutely correct: when I read the OP, that was the first thing I thought too. Now everybody drink. It's Friday. Let's have some love in here today.

I'll drink to the drink!

Yeah. :thu:

And congrats on your purchase, Mr. LeesKeys!

Everybody here knows that I'm still very happy with my Kurzweil PC2X (with all the options). :cool:

I'm thinking that a smaller board might be nice for portability reasons, so I'll be wanting to audition the Electro 3 HP when it's available. But I'll keep the PC2X too.

Around here it looks like it's going to be a beautiful weekend; no tornadoes. :D

Happy Friday!

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Welcome to the club, Lee (proud PC3 owner here). Make sure you upgrade to the latest OS 2.02 (click clonk here for the appropriate page), and enjoy your new board! :thu::cool:

(Oh, and in case it's unclear, the term "game changer" is so incredibly over-used, we tend to ridicule it's use by pretending it's a drinking game (as in "okay, we'll all take a drink whenever someone says 'game changer'" ... it's not about you, it's about the tired phrase... :thu: )

Yes, congrats on your new board! My PC361 is coming next Monday.

Korg Kronos 61 (2); Kurzweil PC4, Roland Fantom-06, Casio PX-350M; 2015 Macbook Pro and 2012 Mac Mini (Logic Pro X and Mainstage), GigPerformer 4.

Perhaps our forum moderator should post a no-no list of clichés

I'm afraid I cited that irksome cliché in the latest Keyboard mag's "community" section.

Just give my observation some time to ripple through the magazine-reading public. :laugh:

Meanwhile, enjoy the Kurz. See you on sonikmatter.

-John

I make software noises.

The game is changed! I'll drink to that! :D Congrats on the upgrade, too.

I am currently setting up my PC3x for a weekly neo-soul gig that starts soon. I don't really know how to work this thing! It does sound wicked good, though. Hopefully this rush to program it and learn the tunes will get me to learn the thing.

My Kurzweil PC3 arrived yesterday. WOW! Moving from the Juno Stage to this keyboard is real game changer. After a couple of hours on the PC3, I've barely scratched the surface- I was told that the quality of sounds is outstanding- I couldn't agree more!

Congrats on your purchase. I tried playing a Juno stage for a gig when it first came out and promply returned it and bought a PC3. Compared to that keyboard, it certianly can be a game changer to the player. Enjoy!! :thu:

:snax:

Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK-1 + Ventilator, Korg Triton. 2 JBL Eon 510's.

Congrats on the PC3. I got mine a few months ago. Major upgrade from a Yamaha PSR520 lol. It's really the dream machine. I tested every Yamaha, Roland, Korg for about 3 years in researching what kind of board I wanted, and nothing felt right. But the second I laid my hands on the PC3 I just knew. The sounds are just so alive and musical, I honestly feel like anyone who doesn't have one is MAJORLY missing out. Not to mention the total editing freedom and killer support.

Thinking of grabbing an Electro 3 to compliment it.

1974 Rhodes, CP70B, Polivoks, Dominion 1, Behringer D, Mother 32, DFAM, MS20 Mini, Folktek Mescaline, Nord Lead 2x, KArp Odyssey, Jv1080, Digitakt, Hydrasynth,

Archived