Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Any forumites in the St Louis area??

tucktronix

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, I'm actually off Friday, but it's only because I'm going on my Alumni fishing trip. Sorry I'll miss you. That part of town is called Soulard. I lived there for about 5 years. There are lots of cool places to hang out if you get a chance before the gig.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Thanks. I actually should have posted this in the "shameless plugs" section :facepalm:.

Don't know if I will have the time to hang out there, as most of the time will probably be spent resting at the hotel.

Kronos 88 Platinum, Yamaha YC88, Subsequent 37, Korg CX3, Hydrasynth 49-key, Nord Electro 5D 73, QSC K8.2, Lester K

Me & The Boyz

Chris Beard Band

Thanks. I actually should have posted this in the "shameless plugs" section :facepalm:.

Don't know if I will have the time to hang out there, as most of the time will probably be spent resting at the hotel.

If they put you up at the Millenium Hotel, that joint is a trip. I have no idea how to describe it, but you'll know what I mean once you get there.
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

Archived