Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

getting real sick of cloned sheep vs. real ones

Synthoid

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here I was expecting Tom to tell us it was all about the feel of the real thing... ;):evil:

You didn't really expect me to go there, didja Sven? :cool:

Actually... I was thinking about asking the good folks on that other forum if the cloned sheep would hold up under the weight of a Kronos 88... or if an X-stand would be a better option. :idea:

I feel certain that they would know. :laugh:

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Actually... I was thinking about asking the good folks on that other forum if the cloned sheep would hold up under the weight of a Kronos 88... or if an X-stand would be a better option.

Depends on who's in the drivers seat...

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Stephen

Well, it seems like Dolly was a one-off deal... it's been proved that cloning sheep is possible, and since there are countless millions of real ones, why bother doing it again?

Oddly enough, I was in the park yesterday practicing flute and watching people, and this one girl came by who had a live rabbit in a poncho... I pointed this out to a little girl nearby and said, "now that's a REAL bunny..." which amused her parents at least. Cool timing since it was Easter.

Archived