Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What is with the tape?

Sam Mullins

Hey Sam, wasn't a criticism, more an observation. FWIW, I wasn't able to find any of the earlier threads either (although I didn't try all that hard ;) )... there was another one before the one you posted, might have been 5 years ago or so...

Just interesting, is all. :cool:

yeah, I was surprised when I thought it hadn't been discussed. But your note let me read the old thread too...no sweat.

:thu:

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never taped over names on my boards, mainly because I really don't normally give it a second thought (and I'm usually not playing high-visibility gigs where anyone would care anyway).

If I were asked to mask for a particular show by producers or whatever, I'd do it, though.

I like Tony's and Aidan's ideas! "Your Ad Here" or my web URL ... that's worth considering.

Original Latin Jazz

CD Baby

"I am not certain how original my contribution to music is as I am obviously an amateur." Patti Smith

Replacing with the band URL is a nice option. Of course if you are in several bands, you need to make the appropriate adjustments gig to gig.
"The Doomer allows the player to do things beyond which are possible without the accessory."

Archived