Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Teaser from Korg... because it got buried

Synthoid

...that's a Greek dish called "Gyros."

Yep, but don't anyone call it a "JY-ro." As any real fan of Greek food knows, it's a "YEAR-o." One of my favorite dishes...and hold the onions and tomatoes, please. Just meat, tzatziki, and pita for me (with a little crumble of feta for extra goodness)! Yum.

Noah

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...served as a "pita" sandwich with onions/tomatoes...

I could eat one of these things per day...

Maybe it's just me, but I think the UK spelling -"pitta"- (bread) sounds slightly more appetising !!! :snax::D

John.

some stuff on myspace

Nord: StageEX-88, Electro2-73, Hammond: XK-1, Yamaha: XS7

Korg: M3-73 EXpanded, M50-88, X50, Roland: Juno D, Kurzweil: K2000vp.

It might be a new vintage keyboard - an SV1 with integrated Radias and CX3 would be nice... of course, it's just my guess (or hope). :)

Too much stuff, too little time, too few gigs, should spend more time practicing...!  🙄

main instruments: Nord Stage 3 compact, Yamaha CP88, Kurzweil PC4, Viscount KeyB Legend Live

• 2 weeks later...
Well - I think I was pretty close, even though it's designed more like a workstation. It will be interesting to see what the price will be! It's kind of like a crossing between a Nord Stage, Kurzweil PC3 AND the Oasis, in a Korg Workstation chassis, of course- way cool! :D I'm just hoping it will not cost an arm and a leg like the oasis... Please Korg, not more the 4000, pretty please! :D Also I'm hoping they do keep the weight down for the unweighted keyboard... GAASS!

Too much stuff, too little time, too few gigs, should spend more time practicing...!  🙄

main instruments: Nord Stage 3 compact, Yamaha CP88, Kurzweil PC4, Viscount KeyB Legend Live

Archived