Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Teaser from Korg... because it got buried

Synthoid

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still curious about what this is. Hopefully an amazing new synth.

[video:youtube]

teasers are a cheap marketing ploy

I prefer the facts.

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

Beef + vanilla ice cream + tomato?

:freak:

Actually, that's a Greek dish called "Gyros." The meat is 85% beef and 15% lamb. The white stuff is called "Tzatsiki" and largely consists of yogurt, chopped cucumbers, olive oil, and garlic (I've made my own....). The Gyros meat is placed on a bed of onions, or served as a "pita" sandwich with onions/tomatoes. Chicago has fabulous gyros. I could eat one of these things per day....

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

Actually, that's a Greek dish called "Gyros." The meat is 85% beef and 15% lamb. The white stuff is called "Tzatsiki" and largely consists of yogurt, chopped cucumbers, olive oil and garlic (I've made my own....). The Gyros meat is placed on a bed of onions, or served as a "pita" sandwich with onions/tomatoes. Chicago has fabulous gyros. I could eat one of these things per day....

I love me some tzatsiki, but I've never seen it look like ice cream.

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

Well, now I know what I want for lunch....

+1 :thu:

You guys are making me hungry. I have no fewer than 4 excellent Greek restaurants nearby. Think I'll get a Gyro salad with some Saganaki for an appetizer... Opa!!!

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

You guys are making me hungry. I have no fewer than 4 excellent Greek restaurants nearby. Think I'll get a Gyro salad with some Saganaki for an appetizer... Opa!!!

.....and don't forget the Roditis!

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

Archived