Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy New Year!!!

steadyb

To everyone here at the KC,

No matter how good or bad your 2010 was, I hope 2011 is much better for you. May 2011 be your best year so far, filled with happiness, success, great health, and lots of fun and laughter.

Year after year, this has been the best, most informative, and fun spot on the Internet. Much credit and thanks to dB for making it so. An excellent moderator and also a really great friend. (thanks Dave)

Happy New Year!!! KC rocks!!! (and in the words of James Taylor... Fuck facebook!)

:D

p.s. support live music (and live comedy)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm leaving in half an hour for the NYE party. After our collective complain about how awful 2010 was, it's now time to celebrate and be happy for a while. Once again, I wish a great New Year to all the great musical minds at KC. There is no other forum like this!!

:thu::thu:

It's 2011 in Italy now!!! You got there first Carlo, happy new year!!! We've still got 8 hrs to go here on the west coast.

Thanks B! It's much closer now... I'm just back from the party - it's 5am here!

It was great, with mostly nice, like-minded people. The musicians jammed, the non-musicians listened or talked, and everybody drank just enough to become friendly and talkative without getting out of control.

Forum member Alfonso was there too!

Only problem, the food was so great that I ate *way* too much. To avoid getting spheric proportions, a fast is now in order. :freak:

Again, happy new year to everybody!

Made it. This year goes to "11".
I stole that. Thanks! :D

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived