Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NEED HELP SELLING LESLIE 760 SPEAKER, VALUE

straub

I bought this Leslie 760 from a church sale. Very nice shape all original. I want to sale it but trying to determine a price on the internet is impossible the price range is all over the place. This leslie though seems to be in a lot better shape and was not used as much as most. I was told this was an extra and was hardly ever if even used. Can anyone tell me what it may be worth, a good asking price, and where I would best sell it, anyone interested in making an offer and buying it. Any help would be great Thank you. I dont know how to post pics but would be happy to email you some

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your picture did not come through. I t looks like it resides on your hard disk. You need something like a photobucket account. You can go to www.photobucket.com/ and set up a free account in order to post image links on the sites you want to use to sell the speaker.

Do you have possession of the preamp pedal for you 760. That will increase the value.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

I bought this Leslie 760 from a church sale. Very nice shape all original. I want to sale it but trying to determine a price on the internet is impossible the price range is all over the place. This leslie though seems to be in a lot better shape and was not used as much as most. I was told this was an extra and was hardly ever if even used. Can anyone tell me what it may be worth, a good asking price, and where I would best sell it, anyone interested in making an offer and buying it. Any help would be great Thank you. I dont know how to post pics but would be happy to email you some

Profiteering off of a church sale at Christmas time. That's the spirit! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Archived