Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

way far OT: too much egg nog

EscapeRocks

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm right there with you, EscapeRocks, at the moment. Just returned home from our departmental Christmas party at Purdue University Calumet. Ever see a bunch of drunk psychology professors? Actually, I'm not sure there's any other kind...... :D

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

Egg Nog....for those times you want to get a little drunk, but you also want pancakes.

That just might be THE holiday quote for this season!

:laugh:

Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

Not Pitbull, Sugarhill Gang, baby!!

[video:youtube]

Pitbull didn't exactly do that line first and the originator should be given credit due (not to mention the hands down "taste" winner also).

Sugar Hill Gang, 1979. Pay particular attention at 2:02 for the first reference to this line, EVER.

Never mind that Sugar Hill Gang lifted the entire track from Chic's Good Times, but what's a little "borrowing" among platinum selling artists!

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QvfrNIK_WQ

Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

Beer. For the times when jou just want to get drunk, and not so much else. Sorry for the interruption guys - that's just where I'm at ATM. You're all too awesome.

Yea. The truth you will only hear from children and drunk people.

When in doubt, superimpose pentatonics.

Archived