Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: My "Beer of the day"

Synthoid

If you haven't tried this one, I highly recommend it. Crisp and refreshing with lots of citrus flavors.

http://ninetyninebottlesofbeer.cartwheelmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/wpid-2010-08-15-13.45.24.jpg

Do they have this down your way, Tom?

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do they have this down your way, Tom?

There's a place called the Flying Saucer Draught Emporium downtown. KLONK

If anybody has it... they would.

I'll make a note to ask them.

Thanks!

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

We've got a place by my house called TAPS. Another about 20 minutes away called World of Beer. One of them might have it.

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon

We've got a place by my house called TAPS. Another about 20 minutes away called World of Beer. One of them might have it.

I think I need to come down to FL for a visit witya, Ronnie! :laugh:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Just a word of encouragement...

For those who haven't yet enjoyed a good India Pale Ale, Belgian Tripel, Chocolate Stout, etc., you owe it to yourself to check 'em out. I can't believe how many years I ignored most of the imports, microbrews, and specialty ales thinking they were just "more of the same." These beverages are really fun to get to know--a cut above the rest.

Everything else will just seem like... well... beer.

:D

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

When I lived in Washington State, I drank a lot of Red Hook E.S.B. Can get it around here if you look hard enough. That's Extra Special Bitter. Yum

I've been drinking a lot of Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale. Very nice flavor.

Willie Dixon

First round's on me. Then we'll find a jam.

:wave:

Willie Dixon

First round's on me. Then we'll find a jam.

:wave:

Can I come? Damn that sounds good, drinking good beer with other keyboardists in Florida.

Here in Vermont in December the beer of the day is pretty much always Wolaver's Oatmeal Stout for me. It's more than just a breakfast drink!

:D

Ironically, and I'm almost ashamed to admit this among beer lovers, but the salsa bandleader keeps a stocked fridge in the rehearsal studio, and he drinks Corona Light. Seriously. I drank one, and I thought it was awesome. wtf?

According to RateBeer.com it's a tie between the Belgian Westvleetern and a beer from my home town - Örebro, Sweden. I even know one of the guys who run the brewery - and they really know how to make good beer! :)

Too much stuff, too little time, too few gigs, should spend more time practicing...!  🙄

main instruments: Nord Stage 3 compact, Yamaha CP88, Kurzweil PC4, Viscount KeyB Legend Live

Archived