Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Caevwell Predicts

Caevan O’Shite

Somethin' Reify, Bluesapey, jammy, is brewin' on the horizon...

...A Leprechaun KNOWS...

In the future, the future is where we will jam, because we will be jamming- IN THE FUTURE... !!

_____________ http://i35.tinypic.com/2d6ldh1.jpg

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
BEHOLD...! On the imminent horizon, this very day's eventide- I see... sense- smell- beer... blackened chipotle burgers... the arrival of a certain Gorilla diehli cerulean from Canadia... Les Pauls... hot tubes... pedals stomped... There will be much noise this night!! Very loud!!

Ah...so the picture, like a fuzzy image from a lost Dian Fossey film, grows more clear.

What a way to bring in the New Year---by developing some New Ears & exploring the dynamics of the audio spectrum.

Will there be fireworks ?

Will the things catch afire (we're talkin' figuratively here, not literally ;) ) ?

Tune in next week for more from the amazing Caevwell!

d=halfnote

BEHOLD...! On the imminent horizon, this very day's eventide- I see... sense- smell- beer... blackened chipotle burgers... the arrival of a certain Gorilla diehli cerulean from Canadia... Les Pauls... hot tubes... pedals stomped... There will be much noise this night!! Very loud!!

dude that sounds bomb.

My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer

Ibanez 03 JEM7VWH

PRS McCarty Soapbar

Diezel Herbert 2007

Peters '11 Brahms Guitar

Byers '01 Classical

Hippner 8-Str Classical

Taylor 614ce

Framus Texan

Some shots of our axes...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/reifspano/Caev/SANY3428.jpg

Caev and his Les Paul

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/reifspano/Caev/SANY3436.jpg

Great flame!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/reifspano/Caev/SANY3434.jpg

Godin Freeway Classic in Burgundy

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/reifspano/Caev/SANY3432.jpg

Close-up of Godin fretboard

Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

Reif must've snapped me in the middle of makin' a blues-face or somethin' there! :D

Had a great time, fantastic jamming! It was great to finally meet Reif in person and do guitar stuff. Reif made some genuinely b!tch!n' red-sauce while he was here, too, into which we put leftover roast beef, which turned out to be a brilliant combination over spaghetti.

Unfortunately, the vid-cam wasn't always working agreeably, and to begin with the best playing and improv that I did the whole time happened to be when I'd also suggested we "warm up" before setting up the camera at all (said "warm up" lasting for hours, of course! :rolleyes::facepalm::D ).

Reif positively WAILS, too, he's an old-school blues-rock machine! He got on fantastically with both my Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah and J. Everman Octave-X octave-fuzz (think upgraded/modded vintage Octavia), playing screaming, blistering leads through 'em on that Godin. His little tiny 1x10" MESA/Boogie Express 5:25 rocks, as well, you'd never suspect such a little practice-amp sized combo could be so loud, toneful, and have so many bells 'n' whistles to boot. :cool:

A total blast at Caev's! Still dealing with with vid issues, but Caev is a great host and awesome player, showing me chord invrersions I never knew, and not using a pick, he has access to harmonics that are much more cumbersome to pull off while trying not to drop a pick in the process.

All kidding aside, as the upcoming vid will show, I have NEVER, EVER had a more enjoyable burger than Caev's Blackened Chipotle Burger! It's not for the timid, but it absolutely trumps the thousands of burgers I've consumed over the years. It totally RAWKS!

lightbulb.gif:confused: Reif- in the mean-time, can you manage to extract still-shots from the vids, and thus present pics of the both of us playing guitars together? :rawk: :rawk:

lightbulb.gif:confused: Reif- in the mean-time, can you manage to extract still-shots from the vids, and thus present pics of the both of us playing guitars together? :rawk: :rawk:

Dunno how to do that..... :confused:

Forgot to mention Caev's Carvin and Lucky 7 - both killer amps! He ran the 7 through the 10 in my Mesa, and I was surprised with the power and tone that little box has!

Dunno how to do that..... :confused:

Use VLC--it's a freeware video player that will play any format video. It has an option to get stills from the video by clicking "Snapshot" in the "video" menu. You can get it at softpedia.com (that's where I like to search for software)--just type vlc in the search box.

You've got the best guitar

You've got the best amp

Now get the best pick!

http://www.tuskbuffer.net

TuskBuffer Mammoth Ivory Guitar Picks

Archived