Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Weird keyboard video with the guy dressed as an Indian and..

Tonysounds

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In my defense, Moon called me and asked what the name of that video was, and while I knew instantly what he wanted to show h is buds, for the life of me I couldn't remember the artist or the song...and you should have seen my google/youtube search terms!
Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

In my defense, Moon called me and asked what the name of that video was.....

Hey T,

Please share some of that stuff....you know, for use in those teeny, tiny papers that have the adhesive strip along the one side? :freak::D:confused:;)

Chris

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

Hey T,

Please share some of that stuff....you know, for use in those teeny, tiny papers that have the adhesive strip along the one side? :freak::D:confused: ;)Chris

Geez...I'm an idiot. (I can't get used to calling you guys by your aliases). REDKEY is the one who actually called me!!!!

(see his reply...)

Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

I LOVE that video.... His expressions are priceless...

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Hey T,

Please share some of that stuff....you know, for use in those teeny, tiny papers that have the adhesive strip along the one side? :freak::D:confused: ;)Chris

Geez...I'm an idiot. (I can't get used to calling you guys by your aliases). REDKEY is the one who actually called me!!!!

(see his reply...)

Ha! It's all good brotha....I knew what was going on....just messin' with ya! Actually, I'm not even sure the aforementioned contraband would help with processing that video, but definitely should be referenced in any thread that has "the guy dressed as an Indian" in the title! :D

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

Archived