Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Got some GAS for Profesional PIano playing ,

User_35092

The OP seems to be starting from a point of humility. That's a good place to start. I think some of our regular contributors should try going onto a russian chat board and see how well they do with spelling and grammar.

I agree. Why do people have to be so rude?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Russian is difficult. I used to play chess. Good chess literature used to be hard to get a hold of in English. I had the wise idea of trying to learn Russian so I could read Russian chess writings. Russians have letters I had never seen before. :laugh:

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

He only lists his location as "earth." I don't ever think he said he was in Russia, just had teachers from there. I know some Russian piano teachers right here in Houston.

Just sayin'. ;)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I think if you list your location as "earth," you're fair game.

Unless of course, you're in a KGB witness protection program.

Oh, great, now you've blown his cover. Except the KGB ceased to exist in 1991. Is is now the "FSB", and you're all being watched.

Muzikteechur is Lonnie, in Kittery, Maine.

HS music teacher: Concert Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, Music Theory, AP Music Theory, History of Rock, Musical Theatre, Piano, Guitar, Drama.

Archived