Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

GP Forumites as role models

Eric Iverson

I don't know if we qualify as "model citizens" in the true sense of the term, but we forumites can serve as role models to some of these politicians, in the sense of intelligently discussing questions that come up.

At least no one here, no matter how much we disagree, is conducting investigations into whether someone's babysitter 15 years ago had a green card! Etc. etc. ad infinitum ad nauseam.

And we actually DISCUSS issues, instead of just repeating the same old, same old mantras like a pull-string doll!

I'd rather vote for you guys than some of these clowns, that I wouldn't vote for if they were running for dogcatcher!

Any of you planning on running for dogcatcher soon? LOL

"Never actually caught a dog before, but loves Mom, America, apple pie, and most importantly, plays pretty good guitar."

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Politicians suck. They ALL suck. Cinderblocks through catheters. It's hard for me not to fall to the "vote with a bullet" mentality... Something keeps me this side of that, though- some "good guy/not evil" gene or something...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

What's the difference between a politician thats been run over by a car and a snake thats been run over by a car?

There's skid marks in front of the snake... :cop:

SEHpicker

SEHpicker

The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Humans are fallible. I still vote, but my faith doesn't lie with politicians.

My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer

Ibanez 03 JEM7VWH

PRS McCarty Soapbar

Diezel Herbert 2007

Peters '11 Brahms Guitar

Byers '01 Classical

Hippner 8-Str Classical

Taylor 614ce

Framus Texan

Archived