Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Duffy again - facepalm

mate stubb

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't this mean that "cyborg" is delirium as well?

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Well, I dunno who that fella is and I didn't listen to the clip, but am I the only one concerned about his offer?

"I'd practice some leaks with her..."

Um yeah, thanks for sharing ...

Original Latin Jazz

CD Baby

"I am not certain how original my contribution to music is as I am obviously an amateur." Patti Smith

She performed her new single the title track from her new album.

I liked her first album in small doses. I don't lsiten to much classic Dusty either but I like that too in limited doses.

this one....well.....the quivery vocal thing is ripe for parody. I'd say this isn't a song she did with the Roots. Meeh.

[video:youtube]

This one she did with the roots. Double meeh. I understand the hold up on the album.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6UwmJRkjBs&feature=player_embedded

:facepalm:

Not sure what's worse, that dude's perseverance or my pausing The Bad Plus for that crap.

But really. "Fashion Rocks"? Blues? How could those two things ever actually go together?

Either that guy:

1) is the most ambitious volunteer on the Duffy street team, or

2) is planning to go through every forum on the interwebs until he convinces someone Duffy is a sexy blues singer. Besides Duffy's mom.

Oh my god. OH MY GOD. That's the secret! It's Duffy's mom, out to save her daughter's career! :idea:

Can I request that we don't let that idiot's blathering on another forum pollute our idyllic little corner of the web? :D

I don't know, Sven. I think of this place a bit like a neighborhood bar where everyone knows one another. And, as great as that is on a regular basis, it's not too bad every once in a while to have a couple of drunk college kids come in, talk a bit too much smack to the regulars, and get their asses kicked. It keeps things interesting and adds a bit of fun to what might otherwise be a stale night at the pub. Think of Delirium/Cyborg/Tremens as that drunk college kid getting his ass kicked. :thu::D

Noah

I don't know, Sven. I think of this place a bit like a neighborhood bar where everyone knows one another. And, as great as that is on a regular basis, it's not too bad every once in a while to have a couple of drunk college kids come in, talk a bit too much smack to the regulars, and get their asses kicked. It keeps things interesting and adds a bit of fun to what might otherwise be a stale night at the pub. Think of Delirium/Cyborg/Tremens as that drunk college kid getting his ass kicked. :thu::D

Noah

I agree in principle, Noah, but with college kids, at least after a couple of ass-kickings, they either wise up or shut up. This troglodyte just keeps on blathering on. Thankfully, he moved on to the next bar down the street.

;)

Can I request that we don't let that idiot's blathering on another forum pollute our idyllic little corner of the web? :D

Yeah, let's keep this crap off Keyboard Central! :laugh:

It's Harmony Corner, dammit! ;):D

I was drunk, and she was willing... :D

Two universal constants. ;) Hiya, Tom! :wave:

Yeah, let's keep this crap off Keyboard Central! :laugh:

It's Harmony Corner, dammit! ;):D

Not going to let me forget that one huh ??? :)

SpaceStation V3,

MoxF6,PX5S,Hammond-SK2,Artis7,Stage2-73,

KronosX-73,MS Pro145,Ventilator,OB DB1,Lester K

Toys: RIP died in the flood of 8/16 1930 Hammond AV, 1970s Leslie 145, 1974 Rhodes Stage

I think blues can be cute and sexy.

Oh my! :snax:

You guys are on a ROLL today!

Did you take an extra helping of meds this morning... I did. :laugh:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Troglodyte. :laugh:

Everybody's dated a few.

OK, it was Saturday night. I was drunk, and she was willing... :D

You dated Duffy's mom? :wave:

Ummmm, no time to catch a name.

You've been there, Mr. Garrafon... Probably not the exact time and place that I was there, but you're no angel.

Funny the stuff you can learn on the interwebz. :laugh::cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

I think blues can be cute and sexy.

Oh my! :snax:

You guys are on a ROLL today!

Did you take an extra helping of meds this morning... I did. :laugh:

No, but I need meds now to help me forget that pic.....

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

MOXF8, Electro 6D, XK1c, Motif XSr, PEKPER, Voyager, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

Archived