Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Small HD and Can't unistall YT Independance free

User_35092

Well its been a long time that i have been looking

for help on the YT forums and no answer. that forum

is as Dead as Elvis.

1- It does not have a un install button or option

2.-its free soo no support

3.-Cant find anyhelp on that

4.-You Guys are Einstein Smart.(at keybaord stuff)

I get new gear

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're on a Mac dragging the icon to the Trash should uninstall it.

4.-You Guys are Heistein Smart.(at keybaord stuff)

More than just keyboard stuff, actually. For instance we can tell you meant Einstein when you typed Heistein and most of us can spell keyboard. ;)

Instrumentation is meaningless - a song either stands on its own merit, or it requires bells and whistles to cover its lack of adequacy, much less quality. - kanker

Start button - choose Control Panel

Once in Control Panel - choose Add/Remove Programs

Once in that app, wait for it to find the programs, then scroll down to the "YT independence" highlight it, and click the delete (may be called remove, I'm not on an XP machine now) button.

Let it do its thing.

If there is no indication in there of the program, you will probably have to manually locate where the files are located and then delete them, also delete the icons for the program. That will leave registry entries, but will at least get the disk space back.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

About my Question Mr Einstein?

I relly need to un-install that program becuase

i think it didn´t got installed right.

I answered your question with uninstall information for the version of YT Free that I use before commenting on your spelling. You didn't mention you were running XP.

Instrumentation is meaningless - a song either stands on its own merit, or it requires bells and whistles to cover its lack of adequacy, much less quality. - kanker

If there is no indication in there of the program, you will probably have to manually locate where the files are located and then delete them, also delete the icons for the program. That will leave registry entries, but will at least get the disk space back.

Yea thats the problem it wont apear on the ad and remove section even with more advanced remove programs .

I get new gear

Here's my recommendation:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rlxJQvCHjPE/Sw7G-migylI/AAAAAAAAAAk/VeGaiCEFxig/s1600/kick_computer_in_trash_cartoon_photosculpture-p1536722208123406923s98_400.jpg

tell me about it ... i really hope i can do that someday, but at the moment i have a lot or important info on this computer

I get new gear

Archived