Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hello i´m new here

StevenS

Hi everybody! I´m new here, but have followed your conversation for years. This is a great forum!

Now, my first question (I hope you will kindly overlook my poor english):

I have a Korg CX-3,(the "new" one) and want to use it occasionally as a masterkeyboard running the old Roland XV-2020 module for some easy pianoparts. But how can I get the sustainpedal working thru the Cx-3? I called the Korg distributor in Sweden but they had no idea

Thanks in advance

StevenS

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome StevenS.

You're more likely to get the help you want if you put something in the subject, like

sustain pedal question for Cx-3 and Roland XV-202

Then folks who know about that subject are more likely to read your question.

It's also polite: when you use a good subject line, you avoid wasting a little bit time of lots of people who know nothing about the subject.

It's obvious you're trying to be polite, so no worries there. :D

If you don't get a good answer soon, just open another thread. I don't think you can edit the subject .

PS: Your English is great!

Don't have one - but looking through an online PDF of the CX-3 manual - it may not be possible. Looks like the switch pedal controls are settable only to various chorus, vibrato, and leslie emulation controls.

It does not seem that Korg designed the CX-3 with a MIDI implementation that supports much use as a controller, the MIDI seems mostly set up to allouw the CX-3 to be controlled by another keyboard.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

Archived