Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Too much pepperoni=weird dreams? My dream about KC

EscapeRocks

Okay this is just so odd that I had to share to get it out of my head:

The setup. I have recently applied for a new position at my company that would give me much better hours, and pay. So, the company has been on my mind.

Yesterday/last night had friends over to watch football all day and night.

I ate way too much pepperoni pizza.

So early this morning I wake up having this dream:

I was at my office, and they were redesigning the entire floor.

They made private cubicles for everyone. I finally found my new one, and it was much too small. The desk was barely big enough to hold a monitor.

So, I started walking around trying to find my manager.

During my search, I sat down in a large office, that had many desks.

When I looked over to one of them there was Meisenhower doing some type of spreadsheet work. I went over and said, "hey, I didn't know you worked here!! I'm Escaperocks from KC!"

Next thing I know we're having his secretary taking pics of us there at his desk.

After that, I was back in search for my manager when I turned down another corridor and ran into the president of the company.

He's a good guy. I told him I was searching for Tom, my manager. The pres. said he hadn't seen him but told me to ask the guy in "that" office.

Next thing I know I'm face to face with Sven. Again I utter, "you work here? cool!" Sven helps me and tells me to go knock on "that" door....

AT this point I wake up to the sound of a knocking door.

It's my daughter knocking on my bedroom door trying to tell me she's off to get us some breakfast and will be right back (she's 16 and drives).

Anyway. WTF????? What the hell kind of dream is that? Why are two peeps from KC working at my office? LOL

As an aside, I work in aviation logistics for Bombardier.

It's rare I remember dreams, and this one was a doozy.

So, was it the pizza? Trying to figure it out I do think it's funny that Sven helped me "search" for my manager.

Don't know why Meisenhower was there.

ughhh...

Maybe I should start drinking...

David

Gig Rig:Roland Fantom-08| Yamaha MODX+ 6 | MacBook Pro 14" M1| Mainstage

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Sven = Search, A search for something?

In reality if you search for the general terms of your dream I am sure you can find the interpretations for each phase of your dream

Ive done that before and sometimes its generic, sometimes specific.

OR I can go down to the French Quarter and look up some Gris-Gris and have your Tarot Cards read, plus this dream..

SpaceStation V3,

MoxF6,PX5S,Hammond-SK2,Artis7,Stage2-73,

KronosX-73,MS Pro145,Ventilator,OB DB1,Lester K

Toys: RIP died in the flood of 8/16 1930 Hammond AV, 1970s Leslie 145, 1974 Rhodes Stage

I'm not sure how to interpret being in EscapeRocks' dream... :freak:

LOL don't worry Sven.

To answer another poster above: I have not had in person interaction with either. A few years ago Sven helped me here with some questions/advice since he'd done the Journey trib thing.

As far as Meisenhower: who knows?..and yes it was their Avatar's I was speaking to.

The synopsis of the dream I gave was the "Cliff's Notes" version.

It was very involved and our two KC compatriots were just two of several actors in the play. In other words the dream wasn't about them, so to speak. It really was about crap at my office.

They just happened to be there.

LOL... damn....

David

LOL don't worry Sven.

To answer another poster above: I have not had in person interaction with either. A few years ago Sven helped me here with some questions/advice since he'd done the Journey trib thing.

Incidentally, I'm putting the trib back together as we speak. The Toronto trib scene has experienced a bit of a resurgence, so we're going to take advantage of it and see how it works out. :thu:

Incidentally, I'm putting the trib back together as we speak. The Toronto trib scene has experienced a bit of a resurgence, so we're going to take advantage of it and see how it works out. :thu:

Awesome!

David

From personal experience, having cheese before bed gives me weird and very vivid dreams, not that I do this a lot.

I think the pepperoni's would have been the culprit if you'd woken up trying to suck the moisture out of your pillow.

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

MOXF8, Electro 6D, XK1c, Motif XSr, PEKPER, Voyager, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

Maybe I should start drinking...

A few thoughts . . .

I've never heard of someone dreaming about people they know only through the internet. This might be some kind of watershed moment in the evolution of human psychology (whether it's good or not, I have no idea . . .)

Moonglow, can you weigh in?

This might be taken as evidence that Sven and Meisenhower are in fact omniscient and omnipresent (as I have been suspecting).

Yes, peperoni, and especially lots of cheese, can yield vivid and weird dreams. They may not be "bad" dreams per se, but they are likely to be the kind that leave you waking up tired and unrested.

Next time, take a walk before bedtime. Everything will work out better if you do.

I generally don't exhort non-drinkers to become drinkers. But if you're eating pizza and not drinking beer, you're missing one of life's great pleasures.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

I don't know why, but...

Kanker gave me a B3 and a Leslie.

I only remember that the Leslie was so light I picked it up over my head and moved it.

I don't know why Kanker gave me a B3 and a Leslie... I wasn't going to say anything to anybody - until now.

Fact is... I did have a fantastic pizza at THIS PLACE the other night. We sat outside under the harvest moon... had a couple glasses of wine and... yeah. :love:

Thanks Kevin! Next time you're in town, the pizza's on me.

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Archived