Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

An impressive collection of Hammonds and Leslies for sale

frogmonkey

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hammond A100 (2) 1000$ each = Worth $600 tops

Hammond A100 with Leslie 251 tube amp (2) 1900$ each pair = Still too much

Leslie 760 solid state amp (2) 500$ each = worth no more than $350.00

Leslie 122 tube amp 900$ = would not pay more than $400 for it.

Leslie 710 solid state amp 500$ = not even worth $200.00

Leslie II pre-amp pedal for Leslie 760 (allows hookup of instruments with 1/4" jacks into Leslie) 100$ = good price

Leslie 51 tube amp 500$ = worth $300 at best.

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

Outkaster, considering you recently had gear up for sale, I doubt you would appreciate being "outed" in your pricing.

The PSA is noble but it is up to the customer to do their own due diligence in determining how much they are willing to pay. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Is there some confusion here maybe? Like when the seller says "Leslie 122 tube amp $900", does that mean it's a Leslie 122 WITH a tube amp (just being very descriptive), or does he or she mean a tube amp FROM a Leslie 122? :idk

I don't think $900 for a Leslie 122 is unreasonable. Unless he means just the amp.

Stuff and things.

I think he's stating that the 122 has a tube amp in it, not that he wants $900 for just the tube amp. The $900 is for a Leslie 122, in which case it's more than fair.

$1000 for an A100 is an okay deal, too. I routinely see them going for $1200 to $1500.

These are reasonable asking prices pretty much all the way around if all the gear works.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

Outkaster, considering you recently had gear up for sale, I doubt you would appreciate being "outed" in your pricing.

The PSA is noble but it is up to the customer to do their own due diligence in determining how much they are willing to pay. :cool:

Hey I don't care to be honest but those prices seem high. I have gotten that stuff cheaper. I don't know any techs that will pay those prices. No A-100 is worth $1200.00 sorry but they are not as desirable as B cabinets are. If the 122 is the actual whole Leslie $900 is not unreasonable.

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

Those prices seem fairly reasonable, though certainly not what you could find that gear for if you were patient and persistent.

It's been a long time since I've seen A100s in the PDX CL for $500-600, and that's what they were just a few years ago. I don't know what that means, if it's a local thing or what.

I don't know the East Coast, but it sounds like he's located quite a ways from US metro areas. It could be a problem moving that stuff at anything but bargain basement prices. Location is everything with Craigslist offerings.

Those prices seem fairly reasonable, though certainly not what you could find that gear for if you were patient and persistent.

I don't know the East Coast, but it sounds like he's located quite a ways from US metro areas. It could be a problem moving that stuff at anything but bargain basement prices. Location is everything with Craigslist offerings.

I checked out where he's at & he's just as close to Montreal as Burlington, Vermont. Montreal is saturated with Hammond's & Leslie's. Check out Kijiji>Hammond>Montreal.

Steve

www.seagullphotodesign.com

Yes, the 122 is an actual 122 in excellent condition- actually it's a 122R, and I happily bought it for $900.

Outkaster, that's crazy talk. :) I read your frequent posts about your cheap Hammond aquisitions with amazement and envy. I don't check Kijiji regularly, but I do check craigslist and other classifieds in my area obsessively, and in the last 3 years I haven't found Hammonds/Leslies of this quality for anything close to these prices.

Looking at Kijiji now, I don't see anything that actually competes with these prices. There's an M for $900, a C for $2000, an L for $975, and various "colored tab" organs for $500 or more.

http://www.thecomicalrobot.com/images/media/170a.jpg
I am not surprised that place is owned by Tom.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

And since we are on the subject of insane prices... here are a few prices from an Italian store which specializes in vintage and analog gear. To have a clearer picture, keep in mind that the euro is valued between 20% and 30% more than the dollar:

Roland System 100m 6000

Roland MKS80+mpg80 1950

Prophet T8 4300

Prophet 10 6300

Korg MonoPoly 1480 (!)

Matrix-12 4800

Memorymoog 5400

Synthex 4500

Minimoog 3800

ARP 2600 6800

Prophet 5 3500

Voyager 3000

Analogaddict

A guy here sells his B3 with leslie for 10.000 euros! And nobody can blame him: he's one of the very few who own a B3, so it's practically a "vintage organs trust" and there are not anti-trust lows, at least for B3s!

Carlo

Vintage synths' prices are skyrocketing, but i think that in Italy is't kind of cheaper than here. Maybe i shoud buy an Easy jet ticket and come check myself... It's easier this way

Be grateful for what you've got - a Nord, a laptop and two hands

Archived