Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Interesting video of VB3-2 vs Hammond tonewheel

WheelHead

There will be a software version too - I emailed Guido a couple months ago about this. He said it won't be a free upgrade, but I guess it won't be too expensive. He also said it would be available at the end of this year, but that might have changed since then. I also asked if the Mac version will get the possibility to use the rotary as a standalone effect, like you can do with the Windows VST version, and he confirmed that this will be possible too - not quite sure though if this will be available in the ver 2 upgrade or if it will be updated later.

Too much stuff, too little time, too few gigs, should spend more time practicing...!  🙄

main instruments: Nord Stage 3 compact, Yamaha CP88, Kurzweil PC4, Viscount KeyB Legend Live

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I checked my email again - he didn't say at the end of the year, but that it would be available in 6-8 month, and this was in the beginning of june, so it's more like January or February.

Too much stuff, too little time, too few gigs, should spend more time practicing...!  🙄

main instruments: Nord Stage 3 compact, Yamaha CP88, Kurzweil PC4, Viscount KeyB Legend Live

I fear it may be later than that. A couple of months ago he told me he had to write all the user interface pieces. That's the same thing he said months prior to that, so he may be making slower progress than he originally thought.

I'm waiting with bated breath.

Moe

---

Archived