Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Yeah, RIGHT!

whitefang

Wearing our shoe gives you the same results as a workout.

And walking in our shoe will tighten your buns and thighs as if the walking itself doesnt.

If your children eat our cereal for breakfast theyll do better in school.

Your children will be safer and youll be a better parent if you---Drive our car, bathe with our soap, use our dishwashing liquid, spray your surfaces with our disinfectant, feed them our snacks, use our furnace filters, cool your house with our fan, have them wear our socks, wash with our detergent.

Your food will taste better and youll be a better cook if you chop your food with our product or cook it on our stove or flavor it with our preparation or cook it in our pots and pans.

Our food product is part of this nutritious breakfast. As the breakfast we display is nutritious enough on its own, a chunk of car tire would serve as well. But never mind that.

Your sex life will improve if you brush with our toothpaste, gargle with our mouthwash, use our shampoo, dye your hair with our dye, dye your beard with our dye, use our cologne or wear our clothes.

The only slightly better than South Park animation the Japanese put out is way better than the animation Disney has been producing for decades.

Your laundry will be cleaner when washed in our detergent.

The detergent makes no difference. Your clothes will never be really clean unless washed in our washing machine.

Watching movies on the two inch screen of our cell phone is almost as good as seeing it in a theater.

ISNT THAT AMAZING??

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only slightly better than South Park animation the Japanese put out is way better than the animation Disney has been producing for decades.

I heartily disagree. Anime makes me want to throw up from all of the speed lines and goofy faces. It hasn't improved much at all since Speed Racer.

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

What you don't seem to get, Dan, is that the title of this thread, "Yeah, RIGHT!" is sarcastic. Which means you DO agree with what was said about Japanese animation. A phrase I always considered an oxymoron!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Archived