Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Good or bad deal?

picker

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a 30 day period where I can return it if I don't like it.

But I'm hopeful that whatever the problem is with my SWR, it can be worked out. I had it out at GC when I was trying the Eden out, and the SWR kicks the Eden's butt in pretty much every way.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Yes SWR equipment sounds good too, so does Ampeg. It all comes down to personal preference in the end. I'd take any of those brands in about 500W and two 2x10's if I had the coin.

Visit my band's new web site.

www.themojoroots.com

I was considering just trying to get out from under my amp, see if another one would work better for me. I've worked with two 2x10 combo's in the past with good results, and I've heard such good things about Eden equipment that I thought "what the heck?" This one would sound much better with an extension cab, I am certain of that. But as Davio said above, some of the remarks on Harmony Central regarding that model's reliability make me nervous. Apparently, you can get a lemon from the Eden folks, and the customer service sux when you do.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

I run a Eden WT550 and 2 SWR 2x10 cabs. I am very satisfied with tone and weight. The Eden amp is very controllable and has an excellent parametric EQ section. I bought mine used on ebay, no issues at all.Good luck.

Archived