Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Steve Howe wants to crash at my house after the gig�.

Tonysounds

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to hear " Roundabout " performed hillbilly style complete with subliminal suggestions to sensitive keyboard players that he might be difficult to work with

:)

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

Re: "Steve Howe wants to 'crash' at your house".....

Just make sure the walls are well-padded, or they're made out of tissue paper - he might badly injure himself.

OR if he intends to crash from the outside of your house,

try & make sure he's not in a truck at the time :D

John.

some stuff on myspace

Nord: StageEX-88, Electro2-73, Hammond: XK-1, Yamaha: XS7

Korg: M3-73 EXpanded, M50-88, X50, Roland: Juno D, Kurzweil: K2000vp.

He can crash here, I have an extra crypt to keep him warm and comfy.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

If only he'd eaten more steak....

[video:youtube]

http://lilomag.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Queue-de-Cheval-steak-house-Montreal-Canada.jpg

Steve wants to meet you for dinner.

You are buying. Check your Visa credit limit & monthly cash flow.

:thu:

[70's Songwriter]

That's a pretty fancy table for macro-biotic algae.

and rickets flambe' for dessert:

High prevalence of rickets in infants on macrobiotic diets.

Rickets in children is caused primarily by vitamin D deficiency, which limits calcium absorption and leads to bone deformities. Rickets is being reported more frequently in Western countries, particularly in families that follow the macrobiotic or other alternative diets. Caucasian infants born in 1985 in the Netherlands who were put on a macrobiotic diet by their parents were evaluated for vitamin D levels and rickets. The macrobiotic diet allowed unpolished rice, high-fiber vegetables, nuts, seeds, fruits and very rarely, fish. Meats and dairy products were avoided. Twenty-eight percent of 53 macrobiotic infants aged 10 to 20 months had physical symptoms of rickets during late summer and fall. Of the original group, 25 were examined again in early spring, at which time 55 percent had physical symptoms of rickets. Blood vitamin D was lower at this time, probably because sunlight enhances vitamin D levels and children get less sun exposure during the winter. This study strongly confirms the theory that the macrobiotic diet can be damaging to bone development in young children. This is because the diet is low in calcium and vitamin D and high in fiber; fiber reduces calcium absorption. While the study was being conducted, most macrobiotic teachers and parents following the diet were not open to providing either dairy products or vitamin D supplements to the children. The researchers proposed inclusion of fatty fish, and this was accepted and recommended by Michio Kushi, the leader of the macrobiotic philosophy. But fish alone will not provide enough vitamin D and calcium for children, so the researchers also suggested allowing one serving per day of dairy products. This idea is gaining support among followers of the macrobiotic diet. Reduction of fiber would also be beneficial; this can be done by sieving cereals and vegetables for a longer time and using less whole grain foods.

[70's Songwriter]

If macrobiotic diets (and the resultant rickets) are this harmful to children, imagine what they do to old prog rock guitarists.

Garson.kill your fatted calf, and arm us all with some hearty flatware! Except for that guy: Well cut Steves meat for him lest he injure himself.

Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.

If macrobiotic diets (and the resultant rickets) are this harmful to children, imagine what they do to old prog rock guitarists.

Garson.kill your fatted calf, and arm us all with some hearty flatware! Except for that guy: Well cut Steves meat for him lest he injure himself.

where is the update on the wheat beer drinking contest that you and Steve had last night ?

Did you pass out ?

:D

[70's Songwriter]

Why do you think he looks like that? Even his teeth have rikketz...

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

MOXF8, Electro 6D, XK1c, Motif XSr, PEKPER, Voyager, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

When you start out as one of the ugliest, it can only go downhill...

Bugt, you know, zombies are "in" these days, so maybe he could cash in on the craze.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Archived