Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

One QSC K-12

oxfordman

I'm being told that one K-12 will more than make up for my exploded KC-500 stereo set up minus the stereo of course. Used as keyboard amp and monitor in a loud rock setting. Also, the "K" has "A" and "B" input channels. Can I connect the "L" "R" out from my stereo mixer to "A" "B" in on the "K"?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's fine, but what Kevin's saying is that it's the same thing. You're not going to get a 'stereo' effect out of one speaker. The sound will be the exact same as if you plugged into one of the QSCs inputs from the 'Left/mono' out of your keyboard, because your keyboard sums to mono on that out when nothing's plugged into the 'Right' out.

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

Of course. I was just wondering if there would be any harm to the QSC in conecting it that way.

And it's always good to contact the manufacturer & check with them. :thu:

In this case - no harm. The K12 has a great mixer on the back. This gives it a great deal of flexibility.

It's a nice speaker - no doubt.

Good luck, Mr. Oxfordman & welcome to The Keyboard Corner.

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Archived