Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Collaboration Blues Jam Video New Jersey/Mexico City

jcp

Hi, everyone. This is a collaboration blues jam video we made, David is in New Jersey and me in Mexico City, this was a very fun experiment, hope you like it, thanx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKkhboh_9hk

Fender Stratocaster Standard, Ibanez Prestige (DiMarzio Pickups), Yamaha RGX 121Z with Roland GK-3 MIDI pickup, Ibanez RG400, Fender Tele, Takamine EG-116, Marshall VS100, Boss GT-10, Roland GR-20

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've got some cool sounds goin for you...it's great that you can keep on jammin with your friends even when they are far away...
thanx, larry

Fender Stratocaster Standard, Ibanez Prestige (DiMarzio Pickups), Yamaha RGX 121Z with Roland GK-3 MIDI pickup, Ibanez RG400, Fender Tele, Takamine EG-116, Marshall VS100, Boss GT-10, Roland GR-20

Can you talk a little about how it was done? The screen in the video makes it seem like it was a jam session. Was that actually what occurred or did David record his part first and send it to you?
We cannot accelerate the growth of a tree by pulling on its branches. - Ricardo Iznaola

Can you talk a little about how it was done? The screen in the video makes it seem like it was a jam session. Was that actually what occurred or did David record his part first and send it to you?
Thanx, simpleman. As you can see in the "video responses", David recorded previously his video, I did all my stuff over it and, as you said, it seems like a jam session.

Archived