Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Oh...hey...whew...I'm back

InakiR

Hey doods! Yeah I Know I suck at staying in touch, but stuff got insanely busy out here and I had to give the old fish a break. I've started doodling again this last week.

I'll try and come back more often...but these stupid dinosaurs keep breaking my lights!

Iggy Rosenberg

Spector Legend 6 Classic

Warwick Corvette Proline 2005

Rob Allen Deep 4

Ritter Classic

Iggy's Blog

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not in a long time. I'm just in the European/Asian leg of this tour. We have tour dates till January confirmed, and probably more on the way.

I MAY pop into Chicago at the end of the year to buy an apartment. But that's a bit down the line even.

Iggy Rosenberg

Spector Legend 6 Classic

Rob Allen Deep 4

Ritter Classic

Iggy's Blog

I showed up in Newcastle for rehearsals on June 12th. Yeah, this could go for a few years. I'm not sure how long I'm staying. We have a 5 week break in June coming up but I'm going back to Argentina to get a new visa.

Iggy Rosenberg

Spector Legend 6 Classic

Rob Allen Deep 4

Ritter Classic

Iggy's Blog

Hey Iggy how's it going, bet those big beasts are keeping you busy.

I met with Iggy when he was doing the London show and it was amazing, plus I got to see them up close after the show, Iggy's a great guy, shame we never got a chance to have a couple beers while you were here.

If you have a chance to see the show I strongly recomend it.

www.myspace.com/davidbassportugal

"And then the magical unicorn will come prancing down the rainbow and we'll all join hands for a rousing chorus of Kumbaya." - by davio

Archived