Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Of all the gin-joints in all the world...

Graham56

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I keep trying to connect with Davio in Boston (even though he misquotes me) but no luck yet. Speaking of which, where's Captain Kevin Cutthroat these days?

I don't misquote anybody...that was taken directly from one of your posts.

OUT OF CONTEXT.
Besides, last time we tried to connect you petered out last minute because you had to wash your hair or something (even though Capasso showed up with last week's shampoo still lingering). :D
I have nothing to say about TC's personal hygiene habits. I'm sure I had something more pressing on my plate. Washing my hair doesn't take a large time commitment anymore, because, frankly, I don't have that much left.

Besides, why you getting touchy? I didn't put the onus on you, I just said no luck yet. :rolleyes:

Took me by surprise too - and it was only because there weren't any real ales on tap upstairs that I ended up watching the band whilst queueing at the bar - which was fortunate! Really should have taken a photo, what a missed opportunity.

I haven't been posting on any bass forums for a while, just been too busy talking bass with those buying our cabs, and as Graham's said I've had to put the band on hiatus due to time pressures. But this little place is my online bass home even if I'm only lurking for now... :)

By the way, Graham's band grooves and he definitely holds it together. And like many "I'm just the bass player" players he's way more upfront in the mix than his self-deprecating air would suggest! Really good energy in the room, the audience seemed really involved. Nice.

Alex

Archived