Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Take a survey about the usage of Keyboard Workstations

johannesruss

Dear keyboard workstation users,

I'm a student of multimedia technology (HTWK Leipzig, Germany) and i'm currently working on my diploma thesis on the usage of Keyboard Workstations (e.g. Korg M 3, Roland Fantom, Yamaha Motif no entertainer workstations like Yamaha Tyros).

My focus is on the typical musical areas the workstations are being played (Stage/Studio), how people make music with workstations, what the most important features are and how the future of workstations could look like. So it makes no difference whether you're a keyboard player in a pop-band or a hip-hop producer, everyone's welcome.

For this reason i have created a survey, which will take up only 5 min of your time. As a gratification there is the chance to win a $100 Voucher for amazon.com. You will have the option to leave your email-adress at the end of the survey. This will be used exlusively to pick a lucky winner for the voucher. All data will be treated anonymously.

So if you are using or have been using a keyboard workstation, here's the link to the survey:

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=BNEJI_ec1dc2aa

The survey will be online for about 3 Weeks. Feel free to forward this link to any workstation users you know.

Thank you very much for taking the survey!

Johannes

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This survey is flawed. If you answer that you do not play a workstation, it still asks you what workstation you currently use and will not let you proceed until you pick a workstation.

Yamaha CP-73, Hammond SK Pro 73, Yamaha MODX 7, Roland Fantom 06, Roland VK-8M, Yamaha FS1R

This survey is flawed. If you answer that you do not play a workstation, it still asks you what workstation you currently use and will not let you proceed until you pick a workstation.

Did you miss the part where he says it's for workstation users?

It's not the survey that's flawed.

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

Yamaha Montage M7, Nord Electro 6D, Hammond XK1c, Dave Smith PolyEvolver & Rack, Moog Voyager,  Modal Cobalt 8X, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

Oh boy....

-Greg

Motif XS8, MOXF8, Hammond XK1c, Vent

Rhodes Mark II 88 suitcase, Yamaha P255

• 2 weeks later...

Archived