Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Outta here till Feb 3rd

desertbluesman

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have a safe trip and the fresh crab is still in season down at the warf...for chinese food see if you can find a place called Uncle's and let them show you how live crab is supposed to taste when it's cooked...and if you hate crab, have fun playing the blues...
Take care, Larryz

We did the tourist thing mostly Caev, my sister and her hubby do that kind of thing as a rule and I don't usually. But since I am amenable to change I went for it. Took the bus tour around the city. They pointed out the red light district, the gay area, the Height Ashbury district along with China Town Little Italy and the took us up to the top of nob hill and we could see all around the city. 44 bucks each but well worth it. I am not a fan of inner cities. I was raised up in Philly Pa, and when I left there in 3rd grade I rarely went back. So the inner city of SF was more of the same different time different place same stuff. We ate dinner at Bubba Gumps on Pier 39 and also went to the aquarium at Pier 39. Sunday my sister flew on to Hawaii and we accompanied them back to the airport where we rented a car and drove 3 hours further north to the wifeys sister's house. And stayed till Tuesday noon. I am sure glad to be home.

Archived