Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Multi-generational jam session

jeremy c

Here we have, from left to right:

my sister, her son my 10 year old nephew, me, my 14 month old grand-niece, my 34 year old nephew, and my brother. Various other relatives were also in the room, including my 36 year old nephew and his wife (father and mother of the little girl), and the father of the violinist (husband of my sister) who took this great picture.

http://www.jeremycohenbass.com/images/multigenerationaljam.1.smaller.JPG

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent ! A true K*dak moment if ever I saw one :grin: BTW Jeremy, there's a guy on my daily commute to work who could really pass for you (except I never see him with a bass). I'm trying to get my pal to take a pic of the guy while he's sleeping, cos I have a "classic" cell phone and can only call & text people. Will keep you posted !

"I'm a work in progress." Micky Barnes

The Ross Brown Shirt World Tour

Holy crap, JC; Don't bump your head, fella. You are like, about as tall as Conan O'Brian. That helps to explain the fast swim times!

Nice Pic.

Peace

Paul K

Things are just the way they are, and they're only going to get worse.

Boy, I'll bet your holidays are fun!

We've got a 4-string bass, two electric guitars, a Martin acoustic, a mandolin, a violin, a piano, a cornet, a trumpet and an accordion in my house. Sadly, no two instruments are picked up at the same time.

Queen of the Quarter Note

"Think like a drummer, not like a singer, and play much less." -- Michele C.

Nice. It's great when you come from a musical family.

My dad plays piano, my brother piano, trumpet and drums, my wife flute, my daughter is learning violin, my cousin plays violin, guitar and piano. We do NOT have a QUIET Christmas get together!

I have a pic somewhere of my dad on piano, brother on drums, cousin on guitar and singing and me on the bass for my cousins 40th.

Unfortunately we all live about an hour and a half apart from each other so get togethers are few and far between.

Feel the groove internally within your own creativity. - fingertalkin

What fun that must have been J. My wife has played piano, but not for a very long time. Our grandson plays guitar, drums and a little bass. I need to get together with him and play. Thanks for the reminder.

Visit my band's new web site.

www.themojoroots.com

Archived