Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Most Norwegian-Sounding Norwegian Band I Ever Heard

Cthulhu Fhtagn

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just confirms what we all know but won't admit: Norwegians are more soulful than Swedes. There, I said it.

Personally, considering this forum is mostly adults I think locking a thread is pretty patronizing. Two people may have been insulting each other but ending an intellectual conversation helps nobody.

This just confirms what we all know but won't admit: Norwegians are more soulful than Swedes. There, I said it.

Oh, the prejudice of it! The racism! How do you sleep at night?

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Zee - whether locking the thread was or wasn't patronizing, and whether we all are or aren't adults, this be the Bass Player Forum. I believe that the SSS forum still exist if we have individuals who insist on hurling epithets and accusations of racism or being a "hater" (whatever THAT means) or agonizing over politics. I read though that thread (how I missed being part of that I'll never know) and didn't see a whole lot of intellect.

Personally, I like my bottom end about the bottom end. Main reason I migrated from FretBuzz. If I have a jones for that kind of stuff, I'll switch on Rush Limbaugh or Chris Matthews.

I have YouTube of the most Lemur-Sounding Lemurs I ever heard.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Personally, considering this forum is mostly adults I think locking a thread is pretty patronizing. Two people may have been insulting each other but ending an intellectual conversation helps nobody.

You're an intellectual conversation.

Are these threads self moderation through humor?

The maid's gone all cranky and the cook's acting queer

Oh what a terrible place is a pub with no beer

Okay. I guess playtime's over. The kid gloves are pretty much off now, I guess.

Norwegian girl.

Swedish girl.

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Lydian mode? The only mode I know has the words "pie ala" in front of it.

http://www.myspace.com/theeldoradosband

Okay. I guess playtime's over. The kid gloves are pretty much off now, I guess.

Norwegian girl.

Swedish girl.

I LOVE this forum, because not only do you guys continue to graciously answer all my inane junior-bassist questions, but you never fail to crack me up! Many thanks for the daily yuks.

Queen of the Quarter Note

"Think like a drummer, not like a singer, and play much less." -- Michele C.

Ja, ve shoulda sent Team Sverige out dere against dem Saints.

http://www.ifaf.info/img/media/thumbnails/277-388x230.jpg

*note - This post is in honor of my Uncle Walter who grew up in Sweden but spent most of his adult life in the Australian Outback and would send us letters written, unintentionally, in a Swedish/Austrailian accent. "I bain dere vonce before, I tink."

Push the button Frank.

Shouldn't those guys be playing hockey like this fine young lad?

http://hockey.expressen.se/polopoly_fs/1.1154945!slot100slotWide75ArticleFull/3447786819.jpg

BTW, the ONLY reason to watch the NY Rangers.

Obligatory Social Media Link

"My concern is, and I have to, uh, check with my accountant, that this might bump me into a higher, uh, tax..."

Archived