Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

SPAM FROM SALIM - Are you all getting this too?

ITGITC

I just got this in my forum mailbox. WTF? :mad:

HELLO DEAR

Out of many profile in this site (forums.musicplayer.com/ i found yours very interesting and I am very happy to write this mail to you.It gives me great joy and happiness to say hi to you .

My name is miss salim, I will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.

I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address. Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life. Please reply me with my email address here

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN

YOURS

salim

goodlucksalim@yahoo.co.uk

===============================

Are you all getting this crap too?

Grrrrrrrrrr. :mad:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got this in my forum mailbox. WTF? :mad:

HELLO DEAR

Out of many profile in this site (forums.musicplayer.com/ i found yours very interesting and I am very happy to write this mail to you.It gives me great joy and happiness to say hi to you .

My name is miss salim, I will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.

I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address. Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life. Please reply me with my email address here

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN

YOURS

salim

goodlucksalim@yahoo.co.uk

===============================

Are you all getting this crap too?

Grrrrrrrrrr. :mad:

Tom,

I think she likes you! Ask her if she likes Kurzweil and Steely Dan! :D

Regards,

Joe

I got one of those as well. Now I don't feel as special... :D

It's you and me, Ken.

Of course we're special... nobody else got this invitation so far.

I was going to say, "You're special to me, Ken". But people would talk. :rolleyes:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

My money is on her being a sheep herder.

Looking to pimp her flock out for a nominal fee...

Lessee...

A lady sheep herder who likes dogs, Kurzweil, Steely Dan and KenEleven Shadows.

Now, if I find out she digs beer... well, how could I resist? :love:

I'll send her my email address:

Kanker@sores-R-us.com

:thu:

I never get those types of emails. Instead, I got one telling me I'd just won $1,000,000 in the Canadian Lottery, simply because my email had been selected.

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon

I got one of those as well. Now I don't feel as special... :D

It's you and me, Ken.

Of course we're special... nobody else got this invitation so far.

I was going to say, "You're special to me, Ken". But people would talk. :rolleyes:

We're all open-minded consenting adults here. I think it'd go over well. :D

http://www.girlpics4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/maria-grazia-cucinotta-1.jpg

She just sent me a picture. Seems like a sweetie. Probably meet for drinks, see where it goes.

Hey, I know her... I remember seeing her on tranny-girls.com. Have fun!

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

You're on tranny-girls.com? :laugh:

I always figured that with the wig and all, well... :cool:

(No worries, Dan. Your secret is safe with Ken and me... and this li'l ol' international forum.) :D

I never get those types of emails. Instead, I got one telling me I'd just won $1,000,000 in the Canadian Lottery, simply because my email had been selected.

Hey - I'm Canadian!!! I can help you claim it, just give your bank account deets so I can deposit your money ... :D

Peter

I'm just saying', everyone that confuses correlation with causation eventually ends up dead.

So glad we have someone who's into that kind of thing so we can hear who's on there. No worries, mate, we're all open-minded here.

She was super sweet and joined right in, mentioning how much she loved the new Yamaha CP1 ("lovely sound, beautiful solid bass with crystalline highs, absolutely no brittleness...I feel Yamaha's really acquitted themselves"), and mentioning how much she loved having an analog delay pedal with tap tempo.

Archived