Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

what's all the "bumpity bump for 2010" ?

d  halfnote

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not meaning to infer you sounded like the po-po, either. ;):cool: Just offering my thoughts on the subject. I had done a few bumps of the Van Halen tab thread over the years for the same reason... ;)

I think Moe got a little nostalgic a couple of days ago and dredged a bunch of stuff up from the bottom of the tank... but it was great to see a few of those things again.

Thankfully there was no bump of anything pertaining to vocoders... :freak::evil:

Here's the reason:

Those are considered the all time classic threads here at KC. If you do not bump them every year or so, they will fall beneath the ability of the search engine to find them again (it has a limit of 2 years).

Sounds like an even better reason to bump'em up then! :thu:

Actually, given that situation, it might make sense to create a "Hall Of Fame/Shame Threads" sticky post, and link to those threads, similar to the Key Threads post. I'd be all in favour of it... whaddaya think, dB? :D

Actually, given that situation, it might make sense to create a "Hall Of Fame/Shame Threads" sticky post, and link to those threads, similar to the Key Threads post. I'd be all in favour of it... whaddaya think, dB? :D

All in favor say, "aye!"

Aye!

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Done! :thu:

I left it open, so anyone can nominate/link to a thread. I'll leave anything up there that's a no-brainer (Trombone, Need Advice, etc), and copy the link into the opening post. If someone nominates/links to one I'm not sure should be there, I'll let the community decide if it should be left there/copied into the opening post.

Sound reasonable?

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Those are considered the all time classic threads here at KC. If you do not bump them every year or so, they will fall beneath the ability of the search engine to find them again (it has a limit of 2 years).

Actually, you can find stuff older than 2 years, but it's trickier. Try this:

Keyboard search term: rhodes (in Subject)

Newer than: 4 years

Older than: 2 years

You'll find threads from 2008 and 2007

Archived