Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Find Common Ground

We all need air, water, food, and shelter. But more than that, we all need love and respect. Whatever we focus on seems like the whole truth, but it's only a piece in the puzzle. When you look beyond conflict, the bigger picture starts to take shape. People who start out as enemies sometimes become friends, when they find common ground. All it takes is for someone to be big enough to make the first step. We've all been there. You are not alone. Peace.

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<> Agreed. Some of my best relationships with manufacturers have, surprisingly enough, come out of my doing a negative review. They come to me all in a huff, very upset...but after we talk for a while, they realize that I really did spend time with the product, that I'm not out to "get" anybody, and ultimately, some of them start to think of my comments as free consulting on how to make a better product rather than a slam on what they've done.

[quote]Originally posted by soapbox: [b][b]Craig[/b], thanks for your example. We've always got something to offer one another, sometimes it's a battle, sometimes it's a helping hand. There are a lot of helping hands at this site. Thank you all.[/b][/quote] This seems like as appropriate a place as any to say this: I can't think of a forum I've ever visited that is as cool as this one. I mean it's more of a musician community than a strictly technical forum. Everybody is just hanging out and chit-chating about whatever. Everyone gets along without flaming eachother, and getting bent out of shape (well, except for that Neva-dude, but he basically came in with both guns loaded looking for a fight). Kinda makes me proud to be a musician. I just wish we could all jam together in addition. I know I'm just a newbie around here, but I'll say it anyway: you guys are alright. And Craig, is there anything you don't do well!?!?

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Archived