Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What bass do I need for worship music?

bradh716

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.musicallyyours.co.uk/Portals/0/musicallyours%20images/Guitars%20&%20Bass%20Images/BC%20Rich/Guitars/sm_war_metalmaster.jpg

Somebody had to do it.

That is perfect. Just perfect.

Davo

"We will make you bob your head whether you want to or not". - David Sisk

Somebody had to do it.

But somehow I'm not surprised it was you :grin:

Brad - how's it going so far? Your bass is a solid, standard choice, so it's a very safe start (and possibly finish!).

Tell us more about the worship situation - instrumentation, room configuration and size, etc. I'm with the consensus here that worries about the amp you bought. Great for practicing at home, maybe great for rehearsals. Whether it works for services depends on other factors.

Are you playing bass for Christmas?

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

It doesn't even matter that it's not a bass--I just want to know if it'd start smoking and disintegrating once it passed through the doors of a church.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

It doesn't even matter that it's not a bass--I just want to know if it'd start smoking and disintegrating once it passed through the doors of a church.

Oh I think definitely so. :grin:

Visit my band's new web site.

www.themojoroots.com

Oh I think definitely so. :grin:

Nah, scarier things than this have passed through church doors! Though its outward appearance might not change, it would start producing only pretty, uplifting, encouraging music!... O.K, with maybe a brief lapse into death metal from time to time. It's a process...

Archived