Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What's up with the herbicide ads?

picker

I am getting ads for some sort of new herbicide when I post to the site here, and they say they are sponsored by Music Player, so I know their not some malware infection on my computer.

As much as I find ads that come up like that annoying, I can understand the need to make some money to keep the site going and all. Ads for music gear, CD's, concerts, etc. I can understand.

Herbicide?

Isn't this a kinda strange demographic to place ads like that in? How many of you guys use herbicides regularly, on lawn or farm?

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's to help you learn to play "Return of the Giant Hogweed."

[video:youtube]

You beat me like a red-headed stepchild! :(

You can stop now -jeremyc

STOP QUOTING EVERY THING I SAY!!! -Bass_god_offspring

lug, you should add that statement to you signature.-Tenstrum

I'm not sure any argument can top lug's. - Sweet Willie

One of my fav Genesis songs !!!!

When Phil's drumming was worth listening to (Erik - please watch this to see the stupid shirt Phil is wearing). Listen to that outro on the studio recording - he's a beast on that.

"They need the sun to photosynthesize their venom"

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

FYI: Transatlantic (Neal Morse, Pete Trewavas, Roine Stolt & Mike Portnoy) cover this on the extended version of their new cd, The Whirlwind. Mighty good playing.

Lug- you love it. The beatings will continue until morale improves. Or Erik becomes a DT fan.

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

Phil's beard is amazing in this footage... as is the armadillo in Gabriel's trousers. Beyond these things, I wasn't impressed.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Archived