Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Check out this keyboard stand!

bachsteady

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A length of 2x2 under the front of the board does the trick for me. Wrap in foam or cloth to aid grip.

Interesting idea... Cheap and effective.

I have often wondered about doin the tilt thing, but have never tried it. I use a NE2, and think that I would see the draw buttons, the knob settings, etc...

Sounds like a pain.

I'm just saying', everyone that confuses correlation with causation eventually ends up dead.

LOL I'm surprised the "pianist" snob's around here haven't posted and pooped all over this new trend.

Probably because it has some merit, insofar as rock keyboarders are concerned.

More drummers are playing classic-style kits with 2 floor toms and a rack, rather than 2 rack toms, because they want to be seen. Same goes for anyone who plays keys; some people want more than to be the phantom behind the stack of expensive gear, and they want it known they're doing something. And I'm sure some of the single guys out there want to be noticed by the ladies, too.

The haters can look at it any way they want to, but in the end, this is showbiz -- shiny shirts, musical grimaces, and pooched out lips are all but expected. :)

More drummers are playing classic-style kits with 2 floor toms and a rack, rather than 2 rack toms, because they want to be seen.
I had a drummer once who pointed out that everyone was using one rack tom instead of two like he was. I asked him why but he had no idea. :laugh:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Same goes for anyone who plays keys; some people want more than to be the phantom behind the stack of expensive gear, and they want it known they're doing something. And I'm sure some of the single guys out there want to be noticed by the ladies

im usually playing pinball behind my stack of expensive gear and nobody seems to notice

Archived