Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NAMM Keyboard Corner Dinner?

zxcvbnm098

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to being there Friday night, barring any "offers I can't refuse" (read: not allowed to refuse) from the ad sales folks. But so far that evening is open, and I'd rather be hangin' with dB and my bros from the forum than anywhere!

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Former Editor in Chief, Keyboard Magazine

Digital Piano Consultant, Piano Buyer Magazine

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

Yep, depending on what head count you're referring to.

My flight doesn't arrive until 9pm on Friday so I can't make that dinner date if that's what you mean. If you're just tracking who's at NAMM, I'm there SAT and SUN.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

So...

dB

Steve F

steadyb

zxcvbnm098

Jamie Finstad

Marzzz +1

Markyboard

Keymoe

Eric*

KenElevenShadows*

Did I miss anyone?

dB

Me

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

So...

dB

Steve F

steadyb

zxcvbnm098

Jamie Finstad

Marzzz +1

Markyboard

Keymoe

Eric*

KenElevenShadows*

Did I miss anyone?

dB

I'm flying in Thursday afternoon, so I'll be there Friday night. Looking forward to meeting everyone !

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Dang, I'm so jealous.

The schedule for the data center move is pretty much finalized now. When you guys sit down to eat, our fifth wave of servers should be shut down, and we'll be in the middle of unracking them and putting them on pallets for the moving company. Wave Five is about 120 servers. They all need to be moved, re-racked, cabled, powered-up and running by 6 pm Sunday.

Somehow I think you will be having more fun than me. :D Enjoy.

--Dave

Make my funk the P-funk.

I wants to get funked up.

My Funk/Jam originals project: http://www.thefunkery.com/

dB

Steve F

steadyb

zxcvbnm098

Jamie Finstad

Marzzz +1

Markyboard

Keymoe

Eric

KenElevenShadows*

Geoff Grace*

Bobadoshe

Allan Evett

Marc Paley

Jeff Klopmeyer

Possible special guest*

We currently have a reservation for 24, but we can always increase it (and almost always end up doing so).

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Hey. You forgot me.

Nah...just going with the running joke. ;):D

I know. Me too. :D

If you are actually going to come, I'd be glad to put you on the list. Anyone coming with you?

It's very likely that I won't stay for dinner, but might stop by to wave at everyone, so no need to worry about table space. However, now that you mention it, my lovely Programgirl might be with me. I've tried to tell her that being around me at NAMM is as much as being around Wile E. Coyote in a Roadrunner cartoon, but she seems intent on hanging out anyway, bless her.

Is the dinner gonna be on Friday or Saturday? I want to be there, as usual (unlike Jeff and his guest, the invisible man) but I'm performing standup in Ridgecrest, CA Friday night, opening for the very funny Tim Shaw. I'll be going to the (NAMM) show Thursday and Saturday.

Is the dinner gonna be on Friday or Saturday? I want to be there, as usual (unlike Jeff and his guest, the invisible man) but I'm performing standup in Ridgecrest, CA Friday night, opening for the very funny Tim Shaw. I'll be going to the (NAMM) show Thursday and Saturday.

It's Friday. Do your stand-up routine at the dinner.

You guys accept mexicans?

We have in the past... :thu:

List moved to current page:

dB

Steve F

zxcvbnm098

Jamie Finstad

Marzzz +1

Markyboard

Eric

KenElevenShadows

Geoff Grace